Exclusive Web Services isn’t just a company. It’s a way of living and working where creativity and problem solving come together. We are a team of technologists, strategists, designers, architects, developers, quality assurance analysts, project managers and marketers. Building something new and different isn’t the challenge here, it’s the reward.
We are a group of experts committed to your success. We work with clients individually to help their business grow and succeed by integrating the latest design and technology standards.
Exclusive Web Services is looking for a full stack developer on our Web Development team. As part of the team, you will contribute to various web applications across a variety of frontend and backend disciplines. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working as part of a team on medium-to-large scale applications.
- Develop Web applications from scratch.
- Build new features and enhancements to all applications as needed.
- Tk. 25000 – 40000 ( Negotiable )
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PHP development with Laravel framework
- Experience with LAMP / LEMP.
- Solid understanding of PHP
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented design patterns, unit testing
- Experience with SQL-based relational database design
- Excellent experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIS
- Attention to detail
- Meet Development Dead Line
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Should have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Should be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Should be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
- Knowledge on eCommerce development and other Frameworks (Yii2, Codeigniter) is a plus.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Good opportunity for career progress.
- Weekly Two day offs (Saturday-Sunday).
- Opportunity to work with foreign clients.
- Festival bonus.
- Flexible, friendly and good work environment.
- Yearly salary increment based on performance.
- Periodical social entertainment with colleagues
- Knowledge sharing environment.